Give your photo collection some extra love: The licenses below unlock major new features of JPEG Autorotate.
To be able to maintain this app, fix bugs, provide support to users, let alone develop new features (see below) I need your support.
If you feel you cannot afford the prices and still need the functionality, please send me a message with a suggestion and I’m sure we can sort it out.
- Licenses for JPEG Autorotate 3 are tied to the user, not to a particular device. Install the app on any device you use regularly. If you’re an organization, please contact me with the number of users you have.
- All prices are in USD. Unfortunately I cannot offer refunds due to the extra work involved. Please respect the fact that this is a one man operation and the resources available for this are very limited.
- Try (download) the free version out before buying, to make sure the features are what you need. In case of errors please make sure you have read the basics about EXIF orientation data and confirmed your photos have this data value set to value ‘clockwise’ or ‘counter clockwise’. If the Orientation value is “Horizontal (normal)” or “1”, then the file you uploaded does not contain portrait orientation data and cannot be automatically rotated.
- The licensing currently does not support Windows Usernames (profile paths) that have non-US-alphabetic characters in them. Changing your user TEMP directory to something like C:\MYTEMP helps. Read more.
What do I get when I buy JPEG Autorotate?
Boosted license includes:
In addition to all the features in the free version, the boosted version enables rotating:
- Selfies (i.e. photos with non-standard metadata; ‘invalid SOS parameters’)
- Photos with unicode/international paths and filenames
- Lossless individual image rotate preview and manual rotate in app. This is useful in those situations when other apps have already messed up the rotation data in your photos, and the photo ends up with wrong orientation.
JPEG Autorotate was originally designed to work with standards-compliant photos. That’s why these fail to rotate in the free version, as well as in earlier versions of JPEG Autorotate.
Pro license includes
In addition to everything in the Boosted License, a Pro license includes:
- Folder watcher: Automatically rotate all photos dropped in any folder you choose (Not available in any other software on the planet! See: Build your own completely automated rotating system)
- Option to restore file modification date to what it was before rotating
- Option to add limit for output size to guarantee performance
- The output limit setting can be found in File menu -> Preferences… -> Output tab -> Select number of messages in the “Number of messages to truncate output at” box.
- All future feature updates to JPEG Autorotate 3 will be to the Pro version only; they are included in this single price
- Planned: Create your own workflows: ability to trigger any custom command on photos after they have been rotated from Folder Drop
- Planned: Multi-process mode for much faster rotating
- Planned: Dark mode
- Planned: Automated JPEG file optimization while rotated
- Planned: Regenerate JPEG thumbnails
- Request for what you need in feature board!
The folder watcher feature was made particularly for photo studios in mind.
It’s complicated enough for you to get photos in your customers’ hands, as it is. Folder Watcher removes another thing for you to remember! Set it up once. You won’t need to keep clicking those menus or buttons no more! It’s quite wonderful, really. I think you should try it. 🙂
Included in all versions:
JPEG Autorotate 3 is a major upgrade over version 2. It includes:
Simple, sleek UI; Clearer rotate output
- Ability to change settings without re-running the installer
- Option to close window (or not) after rotating from Windows context menu
- Detailed output available as separate pane
- Rotate progress in status bar
- Rotated folder history
- Rotate previews for diagnosing problem cases
- Open selected file or its folder in File Explorer or default image viewer
- Auto-rotate single image directly from the app with preview
- All photo files that are rotated get their date changed to the date of the photo being taken according to EXIF data
I am a single developer doing this on my free time, so I am no longer able to offer support for free version users. Please purchase a Boosted or a Pro license to get assistance with specific cases. If you feel you need a discount, please contact me.
You still may be wondering about the price of the Pro version. So please consider this: If I had used the time I used on development of the Folder Drop feature in a normal development job, the salary costs would have easily added up to thousands or more likely, tens of thousands of dollars. Really! This is a work of passion. The plan is to at first cover yearly recurring costs: server maintenance, etc.
See also: What happens when I buy a license?
Showing all 10 results
JPEG Autorotate Pro Enterprise$ 489.00 Add to cart
JPEG Autorotate Pro Team$ 289.00 Add to cart
Custom development$ 250.00 Add to cart
JPEG Autorotate Pro Supporter$ 95.90 Add to cart
JPEG Autorotate X Pro$ 59.90 Add to cart
Support session 1hr$ 50.00 Add to cart
JPEG Autorotate X Boosted$ 29.90 Add to cart
A fancy photo$ 10.00 Add to cart
A photo from Finland (Nature)$ 5.00 Add to cart
A photo from my collection (surprise me)$ 3.00 Add to cart