Note: Credits & Licensing for JPEG Autorotate 3 are included in the About dialog, within the app itself.
This software includes a jhead executable. jhead is made by Matthias Wandel and is distributed under a PD license.
This software includes a jpegtran executable, thus, this software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
If during the installation you chose to install the regenerate thumbnails feature, you also have mogrify.exe, which is a part of ImageMagick. http://www.imagemagick.org/ ImageMagick is Copyright 1999-2006 ImageMagick Studio LLC, a non-profit organization dedicated to making software imaging solutions freely available. See imagemagick_license.txt for the license of Imagemagick.
Thanks to Raquel for writing the first paragraph of the JPEG Autorotate website (as of July 2011) to make the app’s purpose a bit more clear to everybody.
- jhead by Matthias Wandel, http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/
- jpegtran, http://sylvana.net/jpegcrop/ http://jpegclub.org/jpegcrop/
- Registry edits and batch files originally by Thomas Bonfort, http://www.inrialpes.fr/movi/people/Bonfort/ (pages seem to have been removed)
- NSIS, Nullsoft Scriptable Install System, http://nsis.sourceforge.net/
- InetLoad plugin for NSIS, http://nsis.sourceforge.net/InetLoad_plug-in
- ImageMagick, Copyright 1999-2006 ImageMagick Studio LLC, http://www.imagemagick.org